Start using Flex.io in your spreadsheets in a few steps
Welcome to Flex.io!
Flex.io is a cloud service for directly integrating data from web apps into Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
Flex.io gives you a simple way to lookup data from any web app or API directly in your spreadsheets using a single function. When you add the
=FLEX() function to a cell in your spreadsheet, Flex automatically loads a refreshable set of data from your web apps using pre-built integrations.
For example, with Flex you can:
- Get live, refreshable data from CRMs like HubSpot, Pipedrive and Intercom
- Enrich customer lists with services like Hunter, FullContact, and Crunchbase
- Work with order and product data from Ecommerce stores on BigCommerce and Shopify
- Directly integrate data from multiple web apps in your own spreadsheet
- Share current data from your web apps with members of your team
To use Flex.io, you’ll need to two things:
- A Flex account
- The Flex add-on for Excel or Google Sheets. After that, working with Flex is as simple as using any other function in your spreadsheet, like
=IF(). Type a formula and get the data you want.
To begin, you can sign up for an account here.
Enter your name and choose a username between 3 and 80 characters long. The username is your namespace for your pipe and connection paths, when you call them remotely.
Then, enter your email address and choose a password with at least eight characters and one number. Then, click the Sign Up button.
After setting up your Flex.io account, the next step is to get the Flex add-on for Excel or Google Sheets. You can get the Flex add-on from the Microsoft App Store and the GSuite Marketplace:
- For Excel 365, go to the Microsoft App Page and click the “Get it Now” button.
- For Google Sheets, go to the Google App Page and click the “Install” button.
Got more questions? Check out our FAQ for some quick answers. And, feel free to message us from the icon in the lower-right of this page; we’re happy to help.
Ok, let’s get started!